Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Camden Robert Johnson/Halloween

It has been a long time since I have updated our blog, so I thought it was about time. We welcomed a new addition to our family on October 30, 2009. His name is Camden Robert Johnson and he weighed 8 lbs and was 20 inches in length. My labor and delivery went very smoothly and was pretty easy especially compared to my first. I was released from the hospital the next day on Halloween. My parents are here visiting for a couple of weeks to help out which has been really nice. They are leaving to serve a family history mission in Salt Lake City at the end of this month. Since I had just gotten home from the hospital on Halloween and wasn't up for doing much, Justin and my dad dressed Braeden up in his cowboy costume and took him to our stake Trunk or Treat. We are all doing well and are so excited to have Camden in our lives.




6 comments:

Tyler and Ashley Mortensen said...

Congrats... thats sooo exciting!

Mrs. S said...

congratulations!!!

The Reeds said...

Oh he is so stinkin cute. I can't wait so squish them both!!! :) Love you guys!!!

Kylee said...

congrats you guys! I have been waiting to hear the news.. so happy for your family!! I hope your recovery is a good one, Tracy. what a beautiful boy!!

the Holyoaks said...

Congratulations you guys! Camden is adorable! Tracy, I hope you're feeling well and getting some sleep and are adjusting to being a mom of TWO boys now. We had our baby, Truman Glade, right on my due date, November 8. Sometimes I wonder how I'll mangage two kids!

Sarah and Trent said...

Ohhhhh Tracy!!! Congratulations!!! I just sent out an email to all the USU girls, I didn't know you had him yet. He's just beautiful~ I love the name Camden. Good work momma, ohhhh I love Braeden's little pictures too. super cute!