Tuesday, July 7, 2009

4th of July in Santa Monica

We went to Santa Monica, California for a little vacation and to visit Justin's cousins over the 4th of July weekend. We had fun at the beach and were able to see a few of the Los Angeles sites. We definitely enjoyed being outside in the beautiful weather. Braeden loves being outside and wants to be out all day, but it is kind of hard to be out too much in the summer heat of Phoenix. It was kind of depressing coming back to the heat, but I guess we will survive. I am 6 months pregnant now and feeling good. I am already counting down the weeks until the baby comes. (only 16 more weeks of being pregnant) Yeah!
















5 comments:

Barbara said...

You look so good, you always wear the cutest clothes, you look great pregnant and all! Braeden is getting so big! He is a really cute little boy. I am glad to hear all is going well with you guys.

The Reeds said...

OOOooo He is so stinkin cute. I miss you guys. I'm SO excited to see you guys at Christmas. :) and see my new cute little nephew. Hope things are going well for you! Love you all!!!!

kstaheli said...

Hey guys! Cute pictures. You are looking so good Tracy! Only 16 more weeks woo woo!! Give your baby a squish from me. Take care you three!!(oh, 4!!)

Sarah and Trent said...

Yay congrats on another BOY! I think it would be fun to have 2 boys together too-- I always thought my big bro needed a brother to beat up on instead of us girls. :)
Looks like fun to get out of the AZ heat!

Kylee said...

could you email me your address? We have a little invitation for you!! Thanks!! goldenspoongal@hotmail.com