Sunday, February 7, 2010

Updated pictures

I am finally getting around to putting a few new pictures of our family up on the blog. I just don't have as much free time anymore to spend doing this, but I thought it was time to do an update. Justin and I thought we were going to be moving to Las Vegas for the past few months, but things fell through so it looks like we are staying in Arizona for a while longer. We are looking to buy a house in Gilbert, AZ but haven't quite found one yet. Justin and I are both playing in tennis leagues now and are enjoying the beautiful weather here. We are doing well and just enjoying our 2 little boys. Here are some pictures from Christmas in Utah and Camden's baby blessing. We had planned to bless him in Utah so many family members could be there, but Justin got sick on the blessing day so we couldn't do it. We finally got Camden blessed today, although we weren't able to have any family around for it. Camden is now 3 months old.










2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Trace!

Just finally got to your blog to see your update from february...lol
Your family is beautiful and I miss you guys so much!!!
much love,
tammie

Sarah and Trent said...

Oh my gosh Tracy!!! So good to hear from you, and wow! What news! Congratulations. You guys make some gorgeous children, so keep bringin' it on! :)Wish I was there to help. We miss AZ, but Vegas is pretty great too. Looking at houses again... it feels like we've been doing that for years.
Best of luck Trace!