Thursday, May 7, 2009

Update

As you can tell I am not very good at updating our blog, but I thought it was about time for an update and some current pictures of our family. We are still living in Phoenix, AZ. Braeden is 17 months now and doing great. I get lots of exercise chasing after him all the time. We are also expecting our second child in the fall. I am 4 months pregnant and feeling good now that the morning sickness is over. We have got to see a lot of family over the past couple of months and are looking forward to going to Utah in June to spend some more time with family.





4 comments:

kstaheli said...

Hey! Way cute pictures. I can't believe how big Braeden looks. You guys are such a cute little family! Thanks for updating your blog-finally!!!

Kylee said...

Braeden has gotten so big! What a cutie! Congrats on being pregnant. I am only 3 weeks ahead of you. Good to see an update on the blog.. haha!!

Jocee Bergeson said...

Hey Trac! Good to see what you've been up to and to hear from you via my blog. When will you be in Utah? Holly will be in town May 17-end of June so let's get together when you're here. Are you up for it?! Let me know possible dates and I'll send an email out and get something set up. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to see you!

Jocee Bergeson said...

P.S. Congrats on upcoming baby #2! I can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl!